Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Saturday, August 01, 2009

Flying Hooks

Oh yes, the crochet hooks have been flying! I have one knit project cast on and partly done. Perhaps I will work on that today after I finish the washcloth I am making for a swap I want to send out Monday.
I've made a lot of washcloths of late. I am trying to come up with a clever name for a blog just for the washcloths since I make so many of them. But then again, if I don't work on anything else, this blog would suffer. I have made a lot of other things this year, to my surprise, which I found out by looking through my pictures. Still, washcloths are fast and fun.

Below are pictures of two little round "table topper" kind of things I made with variegated cotton. These are for my little round cabinet/table which long ago sat in the entranceway of the duplex I lived in for 4 years. Now that I live in one room, I found a place for it by the tv so I took it out of storage and now it's with me again.









I also finished a scarflet for my mom's cousin Priscilla. Don't know how good the picture is but here it is since I am not going to post up pictures of all the various washcloths I've made of late.
So until later... craft on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home