Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, July 06, 2009

Flying Fingers

Over the course of the weekend my fingers were flying as you can see from previous posts. Here's what you don't know... what I did yesterday.

I finished the one washcloth I had started to send my mom for her charity thing which is next week. Then I finished 2 more. And then I finished a set of 4 coasters to match one of the washcloths. Oh and did I mention that I also worked on the scarflet for my mom's cousin? Oh wait... can't tell you that... didn't mention I had even STARTED it!

So the only thing on my list I didn't touch this weekend was the child's hat. I may not get to that for a bit. I am not in the mood.

I'm probably going to have to purchase more yarn for the scarflet because just looking at it I know I don't have enough. And for the funky scarf, either. But that is just a pickup project.

Of course what else do I do but buy myself another pamphlet with washcloth patterns. Now I'm itching to try some of those. I have also decided to cast on another triangle scarf but with bigger needles. If it's decent enough I will give it to Vicky for her birthday. I was going to make her a doily but I am just so NOT in the mood to do doilies. Don't know why. It's not because it's crochet - everything I made yesterday was crochet and I am going to start another one or two crochet projects. Must just be the fact it's a doily. Who knows. I have two balls of black alpaca which is what I will use to make the triangle scarf for Vicky. I would use the one ball I have left of the cream but I don't want to run out and black is more her color anyway. I will know for sure after I show it to her tomorrow and see if she likes it. If she doesn't, I'll make something else in a hurry.

Pictures are still in the camera. Later I'll post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home