Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Goals!

Oh look! I set some goals for myself AND I MADE IT!!!
Here is Susan's triangle scarf for her birthday. I just laid it out to take the picture but you can wear it a bunch of ways. It's really kinda cute.

And so then after I finished this (and I am itching to start another with bigger needles!) I picked up the capelet which I haven't worked on in a while. I had a pleasant shock when I looked at the row counter and realized I was on row 23 of 24! So I started in and just kept at it and now... the picture isn't the best but I wanted to post this because I finished it last night and wanted to brag but was too tired to blog and take pictures. It's just like Mom's lilac colored one. But this one is for me (hence taking a long time to finish it).

I know I should work on the hat next but I think today I will finish the washcloth which is started (crochet) and maybe work a bit on the funky scarf (did a couple rows last night) but the scarf is more of a pick-up project. I am not motivated to work on the hat yet so perhaps it is time to go through the patterns and pick something fast and small. Or start another triangle scarf. Who knows. I finished one project that I really wanted to have done before Thursday this week and I finished a long-time project. And this is why, I remember, I don't make afghans anymore or anything much that is big. I do have a baby afghan started sitting in a project bag which is crochet that I may go back to now. Or not. Doesn't matter. I will have things to work on.
And today I am going to hit the sale at Joann's!
I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. America is another year older!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home