Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gifts

Susan's birthday isn't until the 20th but since I don't get to see her very often I thought I would give it to her at the meeting we were attending this week. I hope she can figure it out! Here's what her triangle scarf looks like. And you can wear these in any manner you want. It's just an accent scarf.



And then for a swap I made this which turned out to be a lot bigger than I thought. I liked the pattern so I've made a couple for use here at home.





Then using this same color (which is the color I made the previous washcloths for my mom to give away for a charity fundraiser) I made these. The picture on the right is a washcloth and four matching coasters. I made that set for Mom to keep but we'll see if she does. If not then perhaps I will make her some when I visit in October.











So as you can see I've been busy. I made two big washcloths last night and today I am going to cast on another triangle scarf for a friend for her birthday. I am going to use bigger needles because the alpaca is so fine. I also want to cast on another experiment. I know... I haven't worked on the child's hat. That project is going to wait.

Next weekend I am going away so I will take something small, probably crochet, with me to work on during the drive and in my relaxing time.

This weekend I am looking forward to plenty of time to make a few small things. I love being able to finish things quickly that are cute. Hmm... maybe I should start a doily again.

Until my next post, craft happily and remember that Crafty Rantings keep me sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home