Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Update

I woke up at 4:30am out of a sound sleep. I think it must have been the powering up of my satellite box attached to the bedroom tv. Whatever it was, at 4:30am this morning my power came back on. Whew! I finally had had enough and kept calling the update line to see what the estimate was for when we would have power. 48 hours is a long time without power. Yes, according to the recording our outage was reported at 2:30am on Friday. That made it 48 hours. The clocks are re-set, the DSL is working (obviously) and I am now going back to bed. Then the rest of the day will be coffee, laundry, movies and knitting. One day is better than none. I am cross posting this to Ramblings. I'm too tired to do anything else. And cold. Back to a warm bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home