Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Can't Wait

I can't wait until I can finally post pictures of everything I've been working on because, for once, I think I have made some really cute Christmas presents/packages. Tonight I anticipate finishing the last present I am making by hand and after that if I can get a couple little things done as "extras" I will.

I feel bad, though. I sent a box to my mother this morning containing her presents and one for my brother and some extra sweets from Sees Candy which she loves and Christmas cards and ornaments and...

I forgot to wrap up and send the washcloth for my great nephew Andrew who turns 1 this coming Tuesday. Yup, 13 days after that it will be Matt's turn. But I'll be there so it will be extremely special for me. I couldn't be there when he was born but for his actual first birthday - and Christmas - makes it truly a wonderful family holiday season for me.

I will have to wrap the washcloth for Andrew and send it in its own package. I will send it to my mom's house so he'll have a present there. Besides, his card will be there. :)

But for the first time in a long time I can't wait for Christmas. It always used to be my favorite holiday. Most everyone knows why that stopped. But it looks like it's back.

Is it December 21st yet? (That's when I fly south.)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lynn, Sorry I haven't been here in a while. You know why. Anyway I can't wait for you go get here too lol. Just hanging out eating and stitching with a movie will be a grand time. I haven't had a friend to do that with in years. I wish we were neighbors we could do it all that time lol. I had a bestfriend for years that we were unseperatable since 7th grade until a few years back. But as we grew we grew apart. Anyway she and I used to be up till all hours into the next day light working on things or playing games or just laughing about stupid crap. So it feels good to have found another friend that we can do these things together. I never thought I'd find another friend like you. And after all I have been through lately I really need this friendship night. TY

     

Post a Comment

<< Home