Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Finished

Despite my intentions, I just had to see if I could do it and finish the small towel by the directions. It's cute. Little but cute. Here's a picture of the whole towel on the left and on the right, a close up so you can see the little flower button I used. I tried hanging it but it curls so I think if I'm going to use it as "display only", I need to lightly rinse it and block it. If I do that and it works, I'll hang it permanently on my butcher block cart. For now, here it is. And Kaylee, it works into a beautiful color combination! I will use the rest of it to try to make something bigger.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice job. Gives me an idea for some cotton yarn I have in the stash!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home