Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Interesting Questions

More SP9 questions...

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?

Sitting in my leather recliner, feet up, needles in hand, "Law & Order" (any version) playing.

2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?

Crochet, silly.

3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?

London or Ireland because I've always wanted to go and never have had the money or opportunity. And now I don't have a passport anymore so let's make it even harder! :)

4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?

I wanted to be a teacher. Found out I didn't really like it after graduation. No. I am doing something just as important, though, by helping grieving people.

5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Coffee although anything with marshmallow or caramel and a touch of fudge or chocolate is pretty darn good, too.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger k said…

    Oooooh I totally love knitting and watching Law and Order reruns on TNT... add in some coffee ice cream and we would have a blast!

    Da-DUM!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home