Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, October 02, 2006

For Me





Well it's time to make something for me, I figured. I so rarely do these days. I am either making something for my daughter, my soon-to-be-born grandson, Christmas presents or just presents in general. I previously posted fuzzy pictures of the purple felted bowl which I sewed beads onto but they were fuzzy. The picture on the right is a bit clearer.

And since I seem to only have a small attention span lately, I made myself two ballband dishcloths. The one on the left was just too cute to give away. The other was an experiment in color, kinda a reverse rainbow. I just love it! Couldn't bear to let it leave my house.

Next post is another gift. Then after that I will work on my SP9 questonnaire. (If I had been smart I would have checked yesterday and it'd already be posted!)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger k said…

    Both are very pretty, but my eye keeps going to the purple... it is really striking!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home