Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Yippie! Yippie! Lucky Me!!



I'm a lucky penguin! I'm a lucky penguin!

I got a package in the mail today with a sheep on the outside from my friend Kaylee who spoiled me during SP8. She's still spoiling me!! She sent me a gorgeous, thoughtful birthday card and inside...

What, you wonder, was inside this gorgeous tissue wrapped paper? I carefully pulled off the pretty silver ribbon and opened it to find...








Ready?




What gorgeous yarn!!!! Four (4!) skeins of this beautiful Berroco Cotton Twist yarn AND she sent me a pattern for a shawl! If I can remember how to knit into the front and back of a stitch, I may see if there's enough of this to make the shawl.

What a wonderful friend! Don't you agree? Yup, I am one lucky penguin! THANK YOU KAYLEE!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You ARE a lucky penguin. And guess what?? I have a new sock book.. the very first pattern is for kiddy PENGUIN SOCKS!! I immediately thought of you, my favorite penguin!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home