Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Tomorrow

I will be getting on an airplane and headed back to California tomorrow. I will really miss being with my family and old home state. I will try to post a picture or two when I get home but since I have been sick for most of a week and a half, I have hardly done anything no less knit. I started a very small project in the airport in Sacramento on Monday last week and finished it last night. Normally that small a project is done in a night. That should tell you how tired I've been. Hopefully I will get back into knitting when I get home since I won't have too much to do. I do hope so anyway. I can tell you that I went nutty at a craft supply store and it had nothing to do with yarn. But my, oh my, how much fun!

More when I'm back in California. And btw, my birthday was wonderful. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger k said…

    I'm sorry you've been sick! I hope you feel better soon.

    Thank you for the postcard... such beautiful images on the front! I'm so glad you had a chance to go home and celebrate your birthday.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhh. Were you sick on your b-day too? Drats!! We know you will miss your family, but your friends miss you already - come home soon!!

     
  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Old Knitter said…

    Glad you will be back here soon . . . your friends can't wait to celebrate your big 50!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home