Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Still Vacationing

I'm still on vacation and having a blast. It's hard to believe it's over in a week.

I have not been doing much knitting or anything else since Ally and Matt arrived. They leave tomorrow. I expect I'll be knitting more at night when they leave.

I will have lots of pictures to post here and on my "regular" blog once I get home. I have made a few things for Andrew, my brother's grandson. I did not take a picture of his bib, though, because it's a lot like Matt's and I'll post a picture of his when I get back.

Until then, everyone be happy! I am!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Corinne said…

    Hi, there!! I am glad that you are having a great time!! Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Lynn, I am so glad you are having a wonderful time! I bet Matt is just loving his grandma to deef lol as I am sure Ally is loving the time with you, her grandma and uncle. You both get to relax a little and not worry about work.
    I hope you got my bday message.
    Take Care
    Hugs
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home