Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

What I've Been Doing Since I've Been Gone

Well it's been more than you'd think. I finished the small scarf with NH wool which I gave to my brother's grandson, Andrew. I also made him a fleece tie blanket and am almost done with a bib for him. Then I'm starting something for Den.

I hit the LYS in Dover this morning and, of course, bought quite a bit of yarn, most of it for me.

I have no way to post pictures until I get home so I will post pictures of Andrew's presents (and Matt's and his Mom's) then.

Tomorrow Ally and Matt arrive in New Hampshire! I can't wait! (oh yeah, it's also my birthday - and Den's).

More when I get home. Sooner maybe or maybe not.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Corinne said…

    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Lynn & Den, Happy Birthday to you!! :)

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aw Corinne beat me to it lol I'm singing too lol Happy Birthday Lynn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home