Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Pretty in Pink

Thanks to my backgrounds colors I can't write this in pink but I promised a picture of the pretty pink Feather and Fan dishcloth I made with the self striping cotton from Sugar & Creme and here it is... and I'm sure you'll agree that it works up beautifully. I think this was the perfect pattern for the color and will attempt a different pattern with the other ball of pink but when I use the blue, I will do the feather and fan pattern. I was in Joann's a couple of nights ago and saw a couple other colors but I am going to wait until I get to New Hampshire and the Joann's there (I'll look elsewhere, too!) because at $2.29/ball, it's a bit expensive and if I can save tax, I will ship myself a bunch. I usually end up shipping a box to myself at work anyway. But here it is... and yes, this one's for me. :)


2 Comments:

  • At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is really pretty!!

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to agree with Kaylee. It's nice stuff, amazing. I can't seem to get the picture to pop up larger like the others. You did a terrific job on it though. I have to find me some pink like that. I love pink lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home