Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall Into Autumn Topic of the Week - Last Week of September!

Autumn has now officially begun here in the States!! What is your favorite thing about Autumn/Fall? Why?

This is totally unfair. There are TWO favorite things about fall for me - the leaves and my birthday! Don't make me choose! Kinda like asking me if I want hot fudge or marshmallow on my ice cream sundae!

(Yeah, I know Jo... don't worry... I won't eat more than one scoop on my birthday - promise!)

As for WHY my favorite? Well, geez, who doesn't like their birthday? And who could possibly not love the yellows, oranges, reds, greens and browns of autumn?

But here's something I'm really fond of too - seeing those beautiful leaves on crisp white snow. Now *that* is a birthday treat!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I could look in the roster, but when exactly is your b-day??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home