Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

My Secret Pal!!




Look at all the cool stuff! The "Hot Knits" book has some great patterns in there and there's a sweater coat with directions for extra extra large which I am sure would fit me (I prefer things larger and sometimes "extra large" is if you start counting "small" as zero!). The cotton yarn will get used probably sooner than anything other than the stitch markers and counter only because I have been working with that a lot lately. Hopefully you can get a better look at some of the items in the picture below if you can't tell from the picture to the left. I AM A VERY LUCKY PENGUIN!!!

My secret pal is awesome!!! My weekend started the right way - perfectly with a surprise!!!

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger k said…

    What an awesome package your SP put together... love those vibrant colors for you!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you liked your package! I'm already planning your next one - I'm totally excited about it!

    ~Your SP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home