Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Alpaca Scarf

I am going to block this to try to get it even. The alpaca is beautiful and nice to work with but it is lacy and soft and stretchy, kinda. Here are the pictures:

You may have to click on the pictures to see the twirly needles and the pattern in the scarf. I find I love it... only problem is you have to live with the mistakes because the passing over of the stitch and yarn overs make it almost impossible to back up. Fair warning. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 7:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's called "artistic interpretation" I love it!!

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    ooh pretty.
    mistakes are there on purpose right like the persian carpets, to proove only G-d makes "perfect" things?
    :-)

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger knitknak said…

    oooh ooh It's beautiful!!!

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home