Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Super Saturday

Wow! What a super Saturday! I went to the post office and had a package from my Secret Pal waiting for me! How majorly cool! Look at this great haul:



The front of the picture is a gorgeous heart frame which I can use to put Matthew's picture in after he's born. What a thoughtful SP! There is a fun sheep tape measure and a beautifully scented sachet that says "REFRESH" on it and trust me, it does! I love it! The yarn is so yummy! So you can see the yarn up close, let me post another picture:

The yarn in the middle is local to my SP. It is colored by hand (color is Old Rose) and is 50/50 Wool/Mohair. It's from Shadyside Farm Studio (shadysidefarmstudio.com) and it is soft and gorgeous! The beautiful yarn on the left and right of the Wool/Mohair is hand dyed alpaca from Chile! WOW!

I am really, really lucky! My secret pal is thoughtful, caring, and I am convinced that the "S" in "SP" isn't really "secret" but "special" because she really IS very special.

MY SATURDAY HAS BEEN SUPER!!! THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! You really got an awsome haul. I love the colors of the yarn. You have to bring them so I can touch them, or better yet, maybe I should drop in for a visit. I think I agree with you that you have a special pal too. Lucy you.

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow....Luckeeeeeee.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok, that's bizarre. I tried to post this under my name and it used the name I used for my sister's blog.... Let me try again.

    LUCKEEEEEEEEE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home