Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, June 05, 2006

My SP Is THE GREATEST!!!!



Oh WOW! My Secret Pal is absolutely THE GREATEST!! She definitely is spoiling me! I received a package filled with wonderful things to use and try! I will try to post pictures of the yarn groups etc. by themselves in the next post. Here's a picture of everything. The back row contains some gorgeous pink note cards and a pink journal. There is shower gel, body lotion and bath salts in lemon raspberry which I can't wait to try! Also in the back is a gorgeous ball of CASHMERE yarn! And because I haven't used Alpaca, my wonderful secret pal sent me FOUR! balls of really gorgeous alpaca yarn which is in the front of the picture. And then there were 4 balls of wonderful wool yarn which I am going to use to make a felted bowl (or bowls if there's enough). There are beautiful stitch markers for me to use. A box of GODIVA chocolates to eat while I'm knitting. AND there was a beautiful note. I can't gush enough about how special my Secret Pal is... that's what I have determined she really is... besides Secret Pal, she is a Special Pal. Thank you!!! And over the weekend she recommended a bunch of books, too! Am I lucky or am I lucky?!?!!! Thank you VERY VERY MUCH SP!!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    ooooh lala!
    once you use the alpaca you may never want anything else!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home