Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Brooke and Baby Booties



Brooke, you bad girl! You have turned me into a baby bootie making addict! She told me they were really easy to make and that the pattern was in "The Knitter's Bible" which I treated myself to for Mother's Day. Well, Brooke, darling, you didn't lie! They are incredibly easy! I finished this pair this afternoon in about 3 hours. These are yellow (hard to tell) and the small size and will go with the yellow afghan I made (see earlier post) to give to Dawn who is having her first baby any time now. Dawn's Mom and I are best friends. I had made a couple of pair of the bigger ones and thought I'd try small ones to go with her afghan. Well now I am addicted. Besdies the larger pairs, I am now going to make smaller pairs to match the larger pairs and I think I'll make a set of big and small in two other colors I have hanging around, just for fun. I will now have to give booties with the blankets (a matching set is always nice) because they're so easy. So I've spent the weekend baby booty-ing. Thank you Brooke! And all the babies I gift are gonna love you just like me. :)

4 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They are adorable! Very nice- and inspiring. I'll have to try my hand at booties.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    hope the hedhog thing doesn't go this far: http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/601/2704/1600/zachHedge.0.jpg

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home