Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, June 05, 2006

More About My Package



On the left are the wools that I am going to make a felted bowl (or two) out of from the "One Skein" book. I am hoping to make a scarf out of the cashmere. Here's a look at the cashmere:on the right. Then there was alpaca yarn which is very soft and which I have never tried (see the picture in the center below). That will definitely be interesting! Wow... I can finally say I know something about more than just regular acrylic! And I apologize if the pictures are fuzzy. I have zoom but sometimes it doesn't really zoom very well (kinda like me!)



And finally there were all the other wonderful little presents - stitch markers, chocolates, stationary and bath products. Here's a picture of all those down on the left. As I said... I have definitely been spoiled!


4 Comments:

  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Old Knitter said…

    WOW . . . WHAT A HAUL!!!! Can't wait to see your felted bowls

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger cablegal said…

    How wonderful for you! Such a wonderful blend of goodies! I am still waiting to be spoiled, so am trying not to feel to left out. I have received an e-card this past week so that makes two contacts from my SP8 pal since we started. Maybe I will hear more from her next week or the week after or ??????

    Glad you are being spoiled like you are.

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home