Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update Soon

Over the weekend I will post a couple pictures and pose some questions. I really am still crafting, a lot actually. I need to finish one project this weekend and then I need to make a few things to take with me to New Hampshire on vacation. I have nothing to bring Mom or Cil yet. I have something for my cousin Priscilla. And I need to make something for Andrew and maybe Den. I have no idea what to make either of them. I wanted to make a hat for Andrew so maybe I'll take a pattern and the yarn with me and work on that while I'm there. Who knows. Time to make a priority list again.

More of what I need input on in a post over the weekend.

I'm craftily moving along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home