Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Friday, February 22, 2008

What Has The Gal Been Doing?!?!

I had a late meeting last night and I'm busy on something for work that I am doing at home but it's been a while since I posted so here's a quick one.

I haven't worked on the hat or shawl for about a week and a half because I've been busy with a couple other things. I also admit that sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything. But last weekend I was very busy and made a bunch of washcloths for Matt all in the same variegated brown and white yarn I bought when I was visiting him. I have one more to finish and then I'm done with that. I also finished batch #5 of the commissioned washcloths and started #11 which is now about 2/3rds done. Plus, my dear friend Jo has a birthday coming up and I have been trying to figure out what I'm going to do for her.

I've found a pattern for something quick that I love but am not going to talk about it here yet because, well, that might jinx it. I am superstitious about things like that, y'know. And I am excited to finish the last of the commissioned washcloths because I found a variation on the feather and fan washcloth that I want to try. This is what I get for browing the patterns at midnight on Ravelry over the weekend.

Rest assured that while I may not be posting, I am getting some knitting and crocheting done. And a swap here and there.

Since posts never seem complete without a picture, try this one. This guy, Stewart Moskowitz, has been a favorite of mine for years. My first husband gave me this in a very large frame with a nameplate and everything. I have hauled that from New Hampshire to all the places I've lived in California. I still love it. It's called "The Corporation". I also love his "Chocolate Moose", "American Rabbit" and "Cows Love". You can google him and go visit his site. Funny but adorable work. Anyway, here's my favorite, "The Corporation".


1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Mutant Penguin Herself, my name is Stewart Moskowitz. I was flattered by your comments about my work. If you'd like you can send me your address and I'd be glad to send you a signed poster. Thanks
    moskowitzstudio@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home