Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Lazy, Lazy Penguin

Well I took knitting with me and I have had today off and I have been nothing but lazy. I did a small amount of work on my mom's shawl and some on another project but mostly I just sat around. I need to get motivated. I can finish Amy's hat without too much effort and a couple other projects so I will work on that this week. I am two-thirds of the way done on #9 of the commissioned washcloths so I am hoping to finish that this week and start #10. No knitting pictures really to show except maybe one. Let's see... No, none that are of anything new yet. So until I finish something, look at this... here's Mai, Ally's Shitzu/Pomeranian (excuse me if those are spelled wrong - I am not a dog person). I have a picture of Matt at my Ramblings of A Mutant Penguin blog - there's a link on the right side of the page. Now isn't she cute? hehehe

1 Comments:

  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This may shock you.. but i actually can't decide what to work on knit-wise... need to pick up stitches (138) on my sweater; have socks; have other sweater.. just can't pick. We missed you at confernece - it was F-U-N - fun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home