Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Friday, September 08, 2006

My SP8 Secret Pal Kaylee

I have talked about my SP8 Secret Pal Kaylee but I would really like people to read her blog and meet this absolutely wonderful and amazing lady. You can find her blog at:

http://needle-play.blogspot.com/

She's currently living in West Virginia although she's from Texas originally. She amazes me! She works, goes to school, knits up a storm (fuzzy feet!!! Now that could entice me to try socks - watch out Roni, you'll have to teach me!) and she has recently done some dying that, for me, really is to die for! I do not have the courage to try half of the things she does, probably because I could never do it as well!

She really *did* spoil me! And inspire! She passed along help with blogs and knitting and pattern links that were intriguing and fun. One of my current projects is from a pattern she shared with me (sorry... presents being made so I can't spill what they are just yet!).

Kaylee, you are really wonderful and I am so happy I had an opportunity to meet you. I think we'll be friends for a long time!

Hugs,
Lynn, aka Grammy Penguin

3 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger k said…

    Awwww! Thank you for making my day!!

    You've been a joy to know (and spoil) and you inspire me, too- doilies and baby afghans and felted bowls/bags all seem so far out of my comfort zone, and yet you make it seem so easy.

    And the fuzzy feet are the perfect way to learn how to do the different parts of socks- it's a fast knit on worsted wool, only one set of needles and the best part... you felt them to a custom fit on your feet! I highly recommend them with one warning- they are highly addictive!

    Thank you for your sweet compliments :)

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Grammy, You sp's blog is great! She is very talented.
    YOU can do anything you want...just one stitch and one step at a time...who get's more than that anyway? But you do have to try!!!!

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    pickd up the roadkill!
    hope to get it back to you soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home