Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Brooke's Bowl


Well I finally downloaded the pictures from my camera. I am waiting to see what this looks like after Brooke finishes felting it. But this is what her bowl looks like, pre-felting. I knit it from two different colors she had spun. The rim, stripe and bottom are a darkish grey. The beautiful middle color is a white/brown. I think this will be so gorgeous once felted! I can hardly wait! When Brooke posts up a picture, I will post up a link. Sorry it has taken me so long to post this since I handed her the bowl quite a while ago. I had forgotten to download the picture! Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have washed the bowl twice - I thought it would felf faster - then I left for the Reno Rib-Fest. I am back now, but not doing laundry (just yet). I'll continue to felt and then post a picture. I love it - thanks for knitting it. Your the bestests

     

Post a Comment

<< Home