Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Clever Knittism

5elementknitr at swap-bot.com is running a swap where you send a skein of nice yarn and a t-shirt with a knitting related saying on it. I am seriously thinking of joining. Anyway... she said it was inspired by a t-shirt she saw (and if she or I ever find it, I'll post a link!). The t-shirt said: "If yarn were Meth I'd have no teeth."
If you knit, you get it. Kinda related to the stash question earlier. :)

Anyone knowing where I can find such cute t-shirts in my really big size (2xl), let me know!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://www.cafepress.com/

    do a search on 'knit'- all sorts of items pop up and they do 2xls.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    First OMG Matthew is 1 year old?? How did that happen? I was going to tell you about cafe press but someone got to you first. That is where I got a few cute kniting related t-shirts. Very cute stuff, but the site is addictive, so be aware!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home