Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Other Craftiness


Above is a washcloth I made my brother for our birthday. It's the simple "Grandmother's Favorite" pattern and was made with a dark blue (but not as dark as navy) ball of Cotlin from KnitPicks. I love Cotlin. It's cotton and linen and is best for washcloths - faces not dishes. It gets softer the more you use it. Hopefully he'll enjoy it! I am working on a couple of other things and have finished something for Den for Christmas. I have the yarn to start Amy's hat and should get to that. I will once I finish a few things.
A friend of mine has a birthday coming up this Sunday and I am going to start putting together what I want to send her after she moves. I hope she's having a good time visiting her family and that the road trip was fun but uneventful. Let me know if you read this Kaylee!
So I am still knitting and crocheting and doing things. Until I go back to work tomorrow and get *really* tired. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooh that is beautiful. Is that the Nightfall color? I keep looking at that as well as Moroccan Red.

    I'm so glad you had a good trip. Are you doing a lot of holiday knitting/crocheting?

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lynn-
    I got your message about the pattern swap; I can;t wait to see what you sent! By the way, when were you in New Hampshire? I live lessthan a mile from the NH border in Mass.


    Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home