Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Grammy's Been A Visitin'







Yup, this really isn't craft related but here are some pictures from my visit this weekend with Ally, Sean and, of course, my beloved Matt. Don't Ally and Matt look alike? And of course, I had to have my own picture taken with Matt even though I'm not crazy about that kind of thing. The picture of just Matt is sitting on my desk at work. How it makes me smile to see him!

I will take a picture of the scarf I started and post it later. It's made with that gorgeous rose wool/mohair that Kaylee gave me last year. I had been hoping to find just the right thing to make FOR ME with it and ... well, you'll see.

I have some dishcloths I need to finish. Been too tired to knit or crochet, though. Will try tonight. And to remember to take a picture of the scarf to post!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:37 AM, Blogger k said…

    It looks like you had a lot of fun! What a cutie he is.... does it get cold enough where he lives for any cute winter hats?

    I hope you enjoyed working with the yarn- please post your scarf picture!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home