Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fall Swap

OK, here's my response to the topic for this week which is:

Now that in some geographic locations the weather is starting to turn cooler, do you change the type of yarn(s) you knit/crochet with? If so, what do you now knit/crochet with instead and why? If not, why do you not switch and what do you knit/crochet with?

I finally will be able to work with wool again. Back to felting. I have promised a hat to Amy and I have a few other little things I would like to work on to say nothing of the scarf I started while on my way to, at and back from Ally's. I will post pictures later. I anticipate still using lots of cotton for dishcloths, especially some of that gorgeous self-striping cotton I purchased last week at Joann's. I am fortunate that in my part of northern California, I can work with heavier yarn when the weather cools off. And of course cooler weather is a wonderful excuse to hit the exclusive little yarn store I found in Dover, New Hampshire last year while on vacation. Hmm... I do have that "frequent buyer" card. hehehe

Pictures and more soon. The scarf and, of course, the love of my life - Matt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home