Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Lately


OK, I have been doing some knitting and crocheting lately. Honest. And yes, I'm up to about an inch on the ribbing for the first sock. Unfortunately, yet again, I goofed but I was able to fix it before ripping it all out (very minor) and it's fine. :)
Here's a picture of the Reno scarf together with the "dancing in the livingroom" cap. The cap was crochet and the scarf knit. It's in the "feather and fan" pattern. Both are made out of Lamb's Pride which is 75% wool and 25% mohair. And boy, let me tell you, that mohair sheds all over you when you're working with it! Anyway, here they are together and then below it I will put a close up picture of the scarf so you can see the pattern.











Now here's what I did last night while watching tv. My next door neighbor's birthday is Tuesday and I wanted to make her something. I have been so busy with other things that I have not had a chance to make anything and put it away for gift giving. Since my mother doesn't have a computer, I can say this here - I am making her one of these (probably the same size) for Mother's Day but hers will be in a different color, just not sure what yet. Whatever color I pick, it will be today. I can make one of these fairly quickly (a few hours) and I would like to have that set aside. Anyway, here's Jan's doily (don't tel her Jo!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home