Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Pictures to Come

I will post pictures tomorrow if I have time. I finished something but I don't want to post a picture of it until the lady I gave it to sees it in person.


I started a scarf on the Reno trip. I will take a picture and post it to show. It's the feather and fan pattern.


And with the wonderful help of Roni and Linda who took the stitches I cast on for my first sock and started it in the round for me (I am petrified of small stitches!), I am working on my first sock. And yes, I've made a mistake already! And no, I have no intention of ripping it out. The thought of trying to with these tiny stitches scares me... I'll live with the small imperfection and fix. Well, unless it turns out looking WAY wrong. I will take a picture of what's started for history in case I can't do any more so at least those of you who read this will know at least I did try.


Counting the sock I have 4 cast on projects in the air and one crochet. One of the knit projects is a dishcloth I haven't touched in two months (more complicated pattern) so maybe I'll take that with me on my next trip south where I *have* to knit in the airport or go crazy!


Pictures later.


Oh wait... in the meantime, have a look at this picture... Yes, I still think he's gorgeous.


2 Comments:

  • At 4:27 AM, Blogger k said…

    It took me some time to be able to get used to the smaller sized needles, but I enjoy the smaller ones now.

    It felt very strange to go from a size 1 needle to a size 9 when I switched projects.

    Hooray for finished projects and for good friends who will help you venture into the unknown!

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the great thing about mistakes in socks - no body will see them...they will either be in a shoe or under your pant leg!! LOL. they will be beautiful 'cause you made them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home