Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Pebble Rib Slipper Socks


I don't know how much detail you can see but these are the Pebble Rib Slipper Socks. In my previous post I posted a picture of the "stash buster" scarf I made in this pattern. It's reversible which is cool. I have made so many of these! But they are easy and cute and fun. I like my pink ones but to be honest, the blue ones are my favorite followed by the purple, denim and I am going to be making another pair. If I dedicate myself and finish them, I would like to give them to my son while I am visiting. But the truth is they'll probably be for his birthday in April as I intend to hold Matt while I'm there, not knitting needles. :)

I will post pictures of my visit here and at my regular "Ramblings of a Mutant Penguin" blog. Maybe not while I'm gone but hopefully when I get back.

I AM EXCITED TO GO!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun on your trip!

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Howdy Grammy P. You won't see this u ntil you get back - hope you have/had safe travels - and you really need to learn how to knit AND hold a baby!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home