Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Thanks SP!!





As I said, I dislike that I can't take close-up pictures. The one on the left is too blurry to see but I wanted to try. They are penguin stitch markers with the most adorable faces! The middle picture is better. At the top are two cute tealight candleholders. Below are Jelly Belly jellybeans (yum!), some beautiful recipe cards, a really great smelling cranberry candle and some hot cocoa hand lotion! The picture to the right is the yarn my great Secret Pal sent me for a project and she sent instructions! It's a penguin! After what happened with the Roadkill, I may be asking the KC for help.

I can't believe how wonderful this entire package was and how well put together! There was also a penguin soap but that is in the bathroom already so no picture. :) There was also a very nice handwritten note which I appreciate!

Thank you Secret Pal! You're wonderful! I will have to start the penguin once I finish what I'm making for our January exchange at the KC meeting. Hope I'm up to the challenge!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger k said…

    What a wonderful package from your SP!! I can't wait to see how the penguin knits up :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home