Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

From Kaylee


The only thing about my camera I truly dislike is I can't take close-up pictures very well. I don't know if you can see all of the wonderful things Kaylee sent me or not but I'll tell you what was in this wonderful package. On the left side, in front, is some gorgeous self striping sock yarn. Behind that is some great pink cascade and some really soft blue yarn (Lush, I believe). She sent me here learning socks DVD to borrow which is awesome! I am going to try socks in 2007. Once I figure out which kind of needles and purchase them. :) There were raspberry chocolate squares from Ghriadelli, penguin magnetic page markets, an absolutely wonderful little glass penguin with a face that is fabulous! And there were two cute little sock keyrings. From what I gather, I make mini socks and block them on these. Very, very cute!

Kaylee, you are such a good friend! I got really lucky when we were paired up for SP8!

Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger k said…

    You should be getting the written instructions to accompany the DVD after Christmas. It will give you some information on the kinds of needles/yarn to use and a basic pattern for socks.

    I'm glad we were paired up as well- you've been a wonderful friend to get to know :) Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger k said…

    Oooh and I am really curious how the handpainted Cascade swatches up. It was so hard not to send it to you immediately!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home