Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Currently...

Y'all are wondering... "What is she working on?" Right? I can't really tell you. Remember those secrets from Christmas? Well I am making one of those to hopefully finish (if I get my butt in gear) for our holiday swap when the KC gets together on the 14th. So until then, unless I can't motivate myself to finish the project, y'all will just have to wait for a picture.

Besides, I'm too happy settling in as Grammy Penguin. Sure, I won't get to hold him or kiss him until January 17th but it doesn't stop me for wanting to be there and wanting to look at pictures. Actually, here's a picture I stole off my daughter Ally's web-site (http://www.blogspot.toomanyanimals.com) and I would link it on the side if my fingers weren't so cold. Once my DSL is working properly (which better be tomorrow!) then I will go into the editor and add her link. In the meantime follow the one above to read up on what's with them and if you don't care, well I care. Here's the picture from there that I absolutely adore:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger k said…

    So adorable! What a sweetie!!

    I'm so happy for you. I hope the days pass quickly until the 17th.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home