Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rantings

I haven't done too much crafting. Some of it is because the weather is getting hotter. Some of it is because I was busy spending all my time watching the NBA playoffs. Please, do not ask me about that.

I like doing little projects, as you know. I need to make one more washcloth for a co-worker's birthday in August. I finally have the color. Now to get the motivation.

I also know I should start doing some scarves and hats to put away for swaps or holidays. I have just been so not into doing much of anything lately. I mean not even simple things. So today is the day I clean up the kitchen, finish the laundry and decided to unload pictures from the camera so I could blog.

I admit I am finding it harder and harder to be motivated to blog especially when I seem to keep making the same things over and over. I need new patterns. New inspiration. Perhaps just a friend to knit or crochet with.

If you have some quick and easy patterns for something different to share with me I would love it! Or if you're in my neck of the woods and want to get together to craft I would love that, too! I have a house with room now and a stove and I am re-learning how to cook.

Motivation, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home