Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Busy Grammy






Oh yeah, I'm a busy Grammy. I just got back from Mother's Day weekend with my daughter, son-in-law and grandson. Yes, you all know Matt. :) Just to remind you... here's a cute picture. He was playing in his jumper thingy that attaches to the doorway and I was taking pictures. He was talking up a storm. And he looked at me and I swear he said, "Whatcha got there Grammy? GIMME!" and he reached out for me. This was too darling not to post...






Now tell me, how could anyone resist that?!




And now let me share a bit of what I've been doing in the crafty sense. I have been busy knitting in the airport on my way down and back so, obviously, I finished a project. And yes, I knit more when I'm visiting now because Mom is working and likes to spend a lot of time with Matt. I get some, too, but less and that's ok because I enjoy watching them interact.




Here's what I made in the airport. And btw, Jolene was, Not A Scam - Airport Lottery Winner and she received this washcloth:





And finally, here's a picture of Ally and I in our felted hats. I don't know if you can see the flowers or not. Mine are pink and hers are two the same color as the body of the hat and one same as the contrasting band. If I am feeling ambitious later I will post pictures that I took before giving her the hat. I didn't want to post until I got back because I wanted to surprise her. She also got a matching bookmark and a cute light blue washcloth. So here are the 3 generations with the women in hats.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home