Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Ya, Ya, I Know!



Don't yell at me. I know I haven't blogged yet this month. I will have pictures when I get back from spending Mother's Day weekend with my precious daughter Ally, my son-in-law Sean and my darling grandson Matt.




I've been very busy but because I plan to gift (or swap) a lot of what I've been working on, I can't post pictures yet. Sorry. But let me see... I did join the Yahoo group Monthly Dishcloth KAL (Knit Along). I joined after the middle of the month and the pattern was already done but I downloaded the whole thing and made it... very nice pattern.





I did do the beginning May dishcloth (they do two patterns a month) but I haven't taken a picture of it yet. Sorry. Thought I had. Anyway, it was hard for me to see the pattern in the May one but the one on the left, the mid-April, is a nice lacy pattern but trust me, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be.


As a surprise, guess what... I found a pattern for a dishcloth that I absolutely LOVE and so my friend reading this (or family! I always forget my family occasionally checks this out) you won't be seeing any posts with this cute pattern because I plan to make quite a few and give them away. :)

I have sent out the two from my dishcloth swap that I started on swap-bot.com but I am running late and don't know if I have time to find the pictures (I'm sure I took some! Honest!).

I will post more when I get back from my long weekend.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Oh... my mom loved her doily! She opened it early. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger k said…

    I hope you have a great time!!

    The dishcloth looks gorgeous. I wish I could do some of the lacy dishcloths but I think I am lace-impaired.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home