Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Secret Pal Strikes Again!



My Secret Pal, Kaitie, strikes again! She wrote me a very nice little note and sent me some cute note cards together with this very soft yarn which, you probably can't tell because of my camera, is lilac. I think it probably looks blue thanks to the camera. Anyway, she also sent me The Yarn Harlot's "Knitting Rules" which is great since I have wanted that for ages!!! You're great Kaitie! Thanks! You can visit her blog at: http://www.lawschoolandknitting.blogspot.com

Thanks again for being a great Secret Pal!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Kaitie Tee said…

    I'm glad you liked your final package! I had a great time picking out things for you. I hope your whole SP experience was fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home