Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Pictures

Here is what the bowl looked like before felting. It really was a gorgeous color!














Hopefully you can see the yellow/orange in with the red.

Here is what it looks like on the bowl still drying and you can see it's fuzzy but hasn't lost all its color. I think if I had felted until you couldn't see stitched anymore, it wouldn't have the color I like. It's not as vibrant but it's still there.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is an absolutely gorgeous color.
    I can't believe you finished another one so quickly!

    SP :)

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CONGRATS on getting over your fear of trying new things when they call for the "dreaded DPN's" . . . I can't wait to see you beauitful bowls on the the 9th up close and personal . . .

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger knitknak said…

    Oh my gosh, that does look like a beanie before felting huh? I just love how they turned out Lynn...Nice Job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home