Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ravelry Scarf Exchange

I sent out my package to Sheila this week and she has received it so I can finally post the pictures. We are supposed to send a scarf we have knit ourselves (or crochet, that's allowed, too). We throw in extra goodies and try to choose yarn and color that our exchange partner will like. I sent a little navy bag with lots of little things in it like post-it's in a cute blue pattern, travel Kleenex, stickers and a bunch of stuff.

Using pink Merino wool from KnitPicks I used the feather and fan pattern to make her scarf. Then I crocheted her a hat using the twin stitch using the same yarn. Here's what Sheila received:


Hopefully she will use and enjoy.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's Judith, your Blog Love 3 pertner, I am on Ravelry also, gonna have to stalk you there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home