Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

After the Holidays

I have a week off between Christmas and New Year's and the presents I've made will be with their owners so I can unload pictures and blog. I can just say that I've made a few things, nothing big since the afghan but I have madc some things. I'm wondering about starting another afghan in crochet. First I need to find a pattern I like and then the yarn. I love the strip afghans because it's only a little at a time. That, obviously, is very appealing. I haven't made a washcloth in a while. I am temporarily burned out with those. I need to make a few hats and scarves for my gifting stash, I think. Maybe coasters. Who knows. I have things I want to do on my vacation but probably I will just sleep, eat, play on the computer and do a bit of crafting. I need to spend one entire day taking down decorations and cleaning.

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! Keep crafting! I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home