Crafty Rantings

I'm Crafty. I Rant. These are Crafty Rantings!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quick

Yes, I've been busy crocheting and working on various little things. I have taken pictures and will try to post later. I'm putting together an envelope for Matt and one for Andrew which I hope to mail out this week. And I am going to have to alter a pattern I started because the yarn I'm using just isn't up to gauge but it's so darn soft I couldn't resist using it. So I will have to add at least one repeat and make it larger.

I am also going to start digging in my yarn to make some washcloths for Kaylee. I'm going to see what I have for neutral color and variegated for edging. I am sure they will be crochet since it's faster.

Once I finish the altered pattern project I will start something similar. And surprise! The project is actually something that is larger and NOT a washcloth!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Corinne said…

    Hi,
    I hope all is well. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
    ~Corinne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home